Thursday, April 1, 2010

Voicethread

Please visit my voicethread by clicking either the link below or the post title!

Nancy Kahrimanis's Voicethread

Working with the voicethread was very easy and a bit fun.  I found that the format was very user friendly and forgiving when I made mistakes.  I see that this could have many applications in the classroom and I have already spoken to our Language Arts teachers about using the format for Book Reports.

When I began my exploration I realized that I wanted to illustrate my work with pictures of technology from my school and I was able to easily upload the photographs that I took.  My topic was about finding ways to bring technology to our students when resources and time are at a minimum.

I look forward to hearing your contributions to the thread.

-Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment